Blogger: Remember Me Option

I found problem that every time I wanted to come to Blogger, I need to log in again over and over even I checked "Remember Me" option.

To let Blogger remember your loin and password, have to allow cookies for the site.

Using Internet Explorer, select "Tools -> Internet Options"


In "Internet Options", select "Privacy" tab and click "Advanced".



















In "Advanced Privacy Settings"
- check "Override automatic cookie handling".
- Set "First-party Cookies" = "Accept"
         "Third-party Coodies" = "Accept"
- Check "Always alllow session cookies".
- Click "OK".

Note that some options you may not have to set like I suggest because I'm lazy to check which one is enough for Blogger. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Visio: How to set default font

LINE: Change the contact name

Microsoft Word: Make picture background to be transparent